Stinger Radar USA Two-Year Limited Warranty and Replacement Service (USA and Canada Only)
Who is covered:
- This limited warranty (“warranty”) is given only to the original end-use/retail purchaser (referred to in this warranty as “Original Purchaser”) of the accompanying product, consumables and accessories (collectively referred to in this warranty as “this Product”).
- If you purchased a product from someone other than an authorized Stinger Radar USA reseller/installer in the United States and Canada or if the product was used (including but not limited to floor models or refurbished product by someone other than Stinger Radar USA), prior to your purchase you are not the Original Purchaser and the product that you purchased is not covered by this warranty.
- What is covered:
- This Product includes a product and Accessory Items. Accessory Items may include but are not limited to cables, speakers, connection boxes. Except as otherwise provided herein, Stinger Radar USA warrants that the product and the accompanying Accessory Items will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when used under normal conditions.
- This warranty applies only to products purchased and used in the United States and Canada. For products purchased in, but used outside, the United States or Canada, this warranty covers only warranty service within the United States and Canada (and does not include shipping outside the United States).
- What is the length of the Warranty Periods:
- products and its accessories: two years from the original purchase date.
- What is NOT covered:
This warranty does not cover:
- (1) Physical damage to this Product; including but not limited to damaged or cut cables
- (2) Damage caused by improper installation, improper or abnormal use, misuse, neglect or accident (including but not limited to
transporting this Product without the proper preparation and/or packaging);
- (3) Damage caused by another device or software used with this Product (including but not limited to damage resulting from use of non Stinger Radar USA-brand parts and/or Accessory Items);
(4) Problems arising from other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- This limited warranty is VOID if this Product has been altered or modified in any way (including but not limited to attempted warranty repair without authorization from Stinger Radar USA and/or alteration/removal of the serial number).
- What to do if you think your Product is eligible for warranty service:
Report your issue to our Customer Service Hotline at 1-844-RADAR US (1-844-723-2787) or to a Stinger Radar USA Authorized Installer within the applicable warranty period. Supply Stinger Radar USA or the Stinger Radar USA Authorized Installer with a copy of your dated bill of sale showing that this Product was purchased within the U.S. or Canada. For the name of local Stinger Radar USA Authorized Installer(s), call 1-844-723-2787 Stinger Radar USA or visit www.StingerRadarUSA.com.
- What Stinger Radar USA will ask you to do:
After contacting Stinger Radar USA or a Stinger Radar USA Authorized Installer, you may be required to deliver (by hand if you prefer) or send the Product properly packaged, freight prepaid, to Stinger Radar USA together with a photocopy of your bill of sale. You are responsible for the cost of shipping, packing product, and insurance (if you desire). You are also responsible for loss or damage to this Product in shipping.
- What Stinger Radar USA will do:
If the problem reported concerning your product and/or accompanying Accessory Items is covered by this warranty and if you first reported the problem to Stinger Radar USA or an Authorized Installer within the applicable warranty period, Stinger Radar USA or its Authorized Installer will repair or replace the product and/or accompanying Accessory Items at no charge to you for parts. The decision as to whether to repair or replace the product and/or accompanying Accessory Items is made by Stinger Radar USA in its sole discretion. Stinger Radar USA reserves the right to supply a refurbished or remanufactured replacement product and/or accompanying Accessory Items and use refurbished parts provided such replacement products conform to the manufacturer’s specifications for new product/parts. The repaired or replacement product and/or accompanying Accessory Items will be returned to you freight prepaid or made available for you to pick up at a conveniently located Authorized Installer.
If the product and/or accompanying Accessory Items are not covered by this warranty (either stage), you will be charged for shipping the product and/or accompanying Accessory Items back to you and charged for any service and/or replacement parts/products at Stinger Radar USA’s then current published rates.
The foregoing are your sole (i.e., only) and exclusive remedies under this warranty.
What happens when Stinger Radar USA elects to replace your product:
When a replacement product is authorized by Stinger Radar USA, and you have delivered the product to an Authorized Installer, the Authorized Installer will provide you with a replacement product after receiving one from Stinger Radar USA. If you are dealing directly with Stinger Radar USA, Stinger Radar USA will send to you a replacement product with the understanding that you will, after receipt of the replacement product, supply the required proof of purchase information, together with the product that Stinger Radar USA agreed to replace. You are then expected to pack the product that Stinger Radar USA agreed to replace in the package from the replacement product and return it to Stinger Radar USA in accordance with the instructions provided by Stinger Radar USA. Since you will be in possession of two products, Stinger Radar USA will require that you provide a valid major credit card number. Stinger Radar USA will issue a hold against the credit card account number that you provide until Stinger Radar USA receives your original Product and determines that your original Product is entitled to warranty coverage. Your credit card will be charged up to the cost of a new Product only if: (i) you do not return your original Product to Stinger Radar USA within fourteen (14) business days; (ii) the problems with your original Product are not covered by the limited warranty; (iii) the proper packaging instructions are not followed and has caused damage to the product; or (iv) the warranty period on your original Product has expired or has not been sufficiently validated with a copy of the proof of purchase (bill of sale). The replacement product you receive (even if refurbished or remanufactured) will be covered by the balance of the limited warranty period remaining on the original Product. You will keep the replacement product that is sent to you and your original product shall become the property of Stinger Radar USA. Retain your original Accessory Items and a copy of the return freight bill, signed by the courier.
Stinger Radar USA is not responsible for install or uninstall of such products, damage to or loss of any equipment, or damage from installation,. Except for that repair or replacement as described above, Stinger Radar USA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or specific relief. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
THIS WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHETHER EXPRESSED BY AFFIRMATION, PROMISE, DESCRIPTION, DRAWING, MODEL OR SAMPLE. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THIS ONE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
This Limited Warranty is the only warranty that Stinger Radar USA is giving for this Product. It is the final expression and the exclusive and only statement of Stinger Radar USA’s obligations to you. It replaces all other agreements and understandings that you may have with Stinger Radar USA or its representatives.
- This warranty gives you certain rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
- This Limited Warranty (and Stinger Radar USA’s obligation to you) may not be changed in any way unless you and Stinger Radar USA sign the same
piece of paper in which we (1) refer to this Product and your bill of sale date, (2) describe the change to this warranty and (3) agree to make that change.
- Important: We recommend that you keep all original packing materials, in the event that you ship this Product.
- © 2017 Stinger Radar USA Corporation